Krause Consultants Ltd. works with you to create a Strategic Plan that is realistic, yet stretches your organization to achieve its fullest potential.
We step back for a fresh look at the issues – and we bring to the table insights and experience gained working with other clients who faced similar challenges.
Krause Consultants’ methodology brings out the best in your managers. We conduct and provide:
- Independent study of your business and business environment, company performance and industry trends;
- Personal interviews with key managers;
- Custom-designed planning approach and format appropriate to your corporate culture.
Planning begins under our guidance with a one- to two-day meeting of key managers. Throughout the process, we foster team building by skillfully channeling participants as they address three key questions:
- Where are you now? From this analysis comes a recognition of purpose and potential.
- Where do you want to be? Successful strategic planning rests on the foundation of a sound Vision Statement and objectives.
- How will you get there? Managers develop time-phased programs and policies, then review and refine them as a team.
Subsequent single-day sessions provide ample opportunity for program refinement and strategy development.